Friday 23 March 2012

It Is His Faithfulness

Some may say that I am fearless, some may say that I am strong.
On the surface I might seem quite self-assured.
But if they could see the person underneath the face I wear,
They would see I'm just a child who's insecure.
But I have a loving Father who surrounds me in His arms
And if there is a reason for this peace, for this calm...

It is His faithfulness
It is His strength in me
My only confidence I find in Jesus' name
It is His faithfulness
That gives me rest and peace
And in His faithfulness you will find the same
Yes in His faithfulness you will find the same

 And I could not stand without Him
All my strength would fade away
I would be as lost and helpless as a lamb
I am constantly dependent on His power and His love
To create in me the person that I am

And it's true that I am fearless. Yes it's true that I am strong,
But Jesus is the reason, not myself. Not my own.

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment